Monday, July 8, 2013

DIY Headboard

Here's another DIY project I've been working on for Tin Can Alley!  I love this fabric & can't wait to see who ends up with this headboard!

There are some "D" rings on the back so that it can hang on the wall above your bed!

And just wait til you see what I have to go with it!  I think it'll be cute :)

It's hard to believe Tin Can Alley is only 5 1/2 weeks away!!!!  Oh boy do I have some work to get done.  Whew!  But I'm so excited & cannot wait to see how all of our hard work will pay off  :)

In case you're wondering what Tin Can Alley is, I blogged about it here.  You can also check out our blog!  Just know it's still a work in progress as we get ourselves going :D

Linking to the following:
Sugar Bee Crafts
Funky Polka Dot Giraffe
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Not Just a Housewife
The DIY Dreamer

Savvy Southern Style
My Girlish Whims
Sew Much Ado
Someday Crafts
House of Hepworths

The Shabby Creek Cottage
The 36th Ave 
52 Mantels
Made In A Day



4 comments:

SuZan Steinberg said...

What a great project! I always want a new textile in my home and this is a great way to swap out as my taste wants something new! Thanks for sharing this...

sew sweet vintage said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! Pinned:) Checking out Tin Can Alley? I posted fabric flower refashion to House on the Way.

Christy James said...

Love!! Makes me want to drag my sleigh bed out to the curb and make my own custom headboard! I can just see the look on my husband's face when he come home!
This is really beautiful. Going to check out tin can alley?!
XO,
Christy

Katie said...

Amazing job!!! Love the fabric!