Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Introducing Tin Can Alley!

I cannot tell you how excited I am for August 15th to get here!!!

My mom & I have talked about a fun new adventure for quite some time now & it's finally becoming a reality!  Together with her 2 sisters & some other vendors, we are going to try our hands at an occasional sale!  We will feature a lot of vintage, re-purposed, handmade items & I couldn't be more excited!  There will be a lot of creativity crammed into this one space that you should definitely come & check out!  It will be in Cromwell, MN behind Hair It Is, back in the alley :)  Thus, Tin Can Alley.  Have I mentioned yet how excited I am?!

You can check out our blog at Tin Can Alley or our facebook page here!

As we work on our projects, we will be posting them on the blog & the fb page, so check back often to see what's going on!  Keep Aug 15, 16 & 17th open on your calendars to come see what we've got!

Here's a little peak into what you might find....


2 comments:

sew sweet vintage said...

This is a great idea!!!!!! I've seen a space I"d like to be in but the monthly is a little high for me. As a group it would be do-able:) Best of luck! How exciting:)

Christy James said...

How fun! Good Luck!