Friday, September 7, 2012

I got featured!

I am so excited to share this fun news with you!  Most projects that I post on here, I link up to "Linky Parties" - it's a spot where people can showcase the things they've made, ways they've decorated, idea's they've got, DIY tips, and many other things.  I've been linking to link parties at A Glimpse Inside & am being featured today!  I cannot tell you how happy this makes me!  Please, stop on over & check out the wonderfull blog by A Glimpse Inside on her Feature Friday post.   Isn't that fun news?!  You will see the wreath that I made for some friends for their wedding, which I showed in this post about weddings - go check it out!  Thanks everyone for all of the blog love :D

Here are some close-ups of the detail in the wreath :D

2 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Love the neutrals! Finally, am posting the challenge. I will link to your actual post, so you don't need to do anything!

Colejo32 said...

Thanks, Ele! Ok, sounds great! Thanks again :D