Thursday, August 2, 2012

"Pinterest"ing Day - Success!

Like I mentioned before, I am going to start highlighting some of my favorite things that I discover on Pinterest.  I am so in love with Pinterest & have found so many wonderful things on there.  Tonight I found the recipe below & LOVED it!  The muffins turned out awesome & feel super healthy too :)  Can't beat that!
Instead of putting in banana's, I used some cherries & some blueberries - fabulous!  I learned a fun little trick from my aunt Cindy - she puts almond extract in her waffles, which again, fabulous!  So, I decided to put a splash of that in my muffins as well, and it was so so so yummy!  My husband really, really liked them as well!  Yay!  If you're going to try them, be sure to read the tips in the comments section - very helpful! 
http://pinterest.com/pin/212865519858186448/

I like when I try new recipes & my husband actually likes them too - makes me feel like I conquered something new in the kitchen :)  There's been a few things that haven't turned out as well, but for the most part there's been success!  We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary on Monday - it's hard to beleive it's been a year already since we got married!  But, it's be a wonderful year & I am the most lucky girl in the world & have the most amazing husband ever :D  I can't wait to see what the next year & the 80+ after that have in store for us!  It's been so fun to look back at all of the pictures & think of the incredible day we had for our wedding (more pictures in this post).  Man, I am so blessed - Thank you Lord!

No comments: