Monday, July 23, 2012

"Pinterest"ing Day

I've decided to start a new aspect to my blog!  Each week I will highlight 1-5 of my favorite finds on Pinterest!  It could be a new recipe I have tried or want to try, maybe a fun new home tip or trick, places I want to visit, elements I would love to have in my dream home, or something one of my followers have highlighted!  So, if you see something you like & would like me to feature it, please let me know! 

Here is one of my favorite recipe's that I've found so far & has been a hit every time I've made it:

Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avacado Salad
http://pinterest.com/pin/212865519857586337/

It's incredible!!  I've added my own variations to it, used it as a dip with some chips, put it in a tortilla as a wrap or even grilled it in a tortilla to make a quesadilla type of thing.  It's pretty much amazing!  And very, very refreshing :)  You'll have to try it for yourself!

Follow me on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/colejo32/ 

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: