Monday, May 14, 2012

Bathroom Re-do!

I've had the bug lately to paint a wall or a room black and I can't quite figure out why!  My bathroom needed a bit of a change, to make it a bit more girly.  Now, I probably wouldn't usually but black walls & girly together, but I took the plunge & did it!!  At first I was only going to make one wall black as it is not a very large bathroom, so I didn't want the black to make it feel smaller.  But, in the end, I wound up with all of the walls but one being black :D  Funny how that works out!  I didn't have enough of the other color paint to do 2 walls in that color, thus the all black & only one accent wall.  But, I think it turned out great!  Stay tuned to see which color I chose as the accent........ 
In the meantime, here are some pics :D
Here are the before pictures - I love, love, love my beautiful shower curtain & matching hand soap pumper - they were also some of my favorite wedding gifts!  And, also part of the inspiration for black walls & painting the bathroom. 


One wall done......


So many options!!!  Which color should I choose?!


I've heard green is great for bathrooms......


And pink & purple are just fun.....


More pink options.....

Although....maybe I should do yellow?!  That's also a very trendy color right now...... 

What do you think I chose?!  Was it one of these 4, or a different color from that pile of paint color samples?!  Stay tuned to find out......... :D

2 comments:

Karla Olson-Line said...

I chose yellow! Hurry and let me know now!! :-)

bethfogarty said...

purple